TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The owner of the website www.hydro-parts.eu (further called “Site”) is the company Bro Investments sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Dębno at Parkowa 8 (further called “Company”).
2. All rights to the Site and its content, including rights to databases, belong to the Company or are used with the consent of the copyright owners.
3. By using the Site, you accept these Regulations.
4. The use of the Site is allowed only for purposes consistent with applicable law.
5. It is forbidden to make any attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Website, database or server on which the Website is installed. Any such action will be reported to law enforcement authorities.
6. The use of the Website does not require registration, login or payment of any fees by persons visiting the Website (further called “Users”).
8. The materials published on the Website are for information purposes only – they are used to present the Company and its commercial and service offer on the Internet. The information contained on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code.
9. The Company makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on the Website is up-to-date and consistent with the facts. However, the Company cannot guarantee that the Website will be completely error-free.
10. All text, graphic and multimedia materials posted on the Website are subject to copyright and belong to Bro Investments sp. z o.o. or its suppliers – producers of goods from the Company’s range.
11. The Company does not agree to copy and distribute the Site as a whole, copy or distribute parts of the Site or any material contained on the Site. Doing so will violate the rights of the owners of the material and may result in legal liability.
12. Questions or observations regarding the rules of using the Website can be sent to the following address: email@example.com or via contact form.
13. The Company reserves the right to amend these Regulations at any time.