1. The administrator of personal data collected during a visit www.hydro-parts.eu (further called „Site”) is Bro Investments sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Dębno at ul. Parkowa 8.
2. Following types of data are collected regarding visitors to the Website (Users) when visiting the website,:
a) data collected automatically via “cookies”, saved in the memory of the User’s device;
b) data provided voluntarily by Users when subscribing to the newsletter (e-mail address) or when using contact forms / product inquiry forms (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address);
c) data collected automatically in the form of server logs on which the Website is located – the User’s device IP address, domain name, browser type, type of operating system, etc. data saved as standard in server logs, used to administer the server by an external hosting provider;
d) data in the form of Google Analytics statistics, stored by Google.
3. “Cookies” are small files that websites save on devices that enable browsing websites (computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones). These files are used by the parties to remember the individual preferences of Users (e.g. the language of the page), they also allow the personalization of websites in terms of displayed content and matching advertisements. Cookies also allow you to create anonymous statistics of website visits, but they can be used to track Users’ Internet activity.
A user who does not consent to the collection of the above information may disable the use of “cookies” in his web browser. Disabling cookies will not block the use of the Website.
4. Data collected using “cookies” will be used:
- for statistical purposes – for the purposes of analyzing the traffic and behavior of Users on the Website;
- in order to identify the type of the User’s device and adjust the appearance of the Website to it;
- to broadcast advertisements on websites
5. The data provided voluntarily will be used only for marketing purposes (sending the newsletter) or to handle inquiries sent by Users via contact forms / product inquiry forms.
6. Personal data collected while browsing the Site will not be transferred to any other companies or third parties..
7. To provide the safety of data our company uses high class antivirus and „firewall” software, regularly updated.
8. The Visitors can correct or remove their personal data submitted freely (name, phone number, e-mail address) from our data base, by sending the appropriate information at email@example.com